Monday, November 29, 2010

1222

I can't believe it! My second beta nearly tripled. It went from 412 to 1222. I am so happy. I didn't get the results until 8 pm. I think Quest sent them to the wrong place. I was really starting to sweat it. Dr Surrey called to congratulate me on my first beta. My nurse was also awesome and worked really hard calling the lab to get me my results tonight. I really appreciate her extra effort.

In other good news my progesterone went up to 6.9 and my estradiol was 2032. Now I get to schedule at ultrasound. I seriously can't believe this is happening. Praying for no more bleeding or scary things for awhile.

3 comments:

  1. That is fantatstic running_girl!! All sounds perfect. Hoping your hormones stabilize too so that you don't have any more scares. I think you should be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following along even though I couldn't comment until now... what amazing betas!!! Congratulations, you've just crossed the first of many finish lines! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a strong doubling beta!!! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete