Friday, November 19, 2010

Perfect

Perfect is really the only word that I can use to describe how yesterday's transfer went. There was a little confusion with the acupuncture scheduling but it got worked out. The acupuncture and Valium combo made for my most relaxing transfer ever.

I was amazed at the contraption that the embryos were transported in. It was essentially an incubator. The care and pride they took when handling the embryos was beyond expectation. I had to chuckle when I saw it because at home essentially the embryology just carried the embryos in the room in the tube and handed them to the doctor.

The embryos were lovely; I am a little biased though. One was hatched and one was hatching. They had fully survived the thaw and were expanding. Dr Surrey said that they couldn't have looked any better. Now I just need them to stick. I will poas on Thanksgiving and then my beta is two days later.

I have to say that I feel like everything was done perfectly and if this doesn't work, I'm not sure it ever will. I mean a 6aa and a 5ab that responded wonderfully to a thaw. It doesn't seem to get more ideal. Most importantly they are genetically normal. Stick litle embryos, stick!

2 comments:

  1. That does sound perfect!!! Can't wait for next week's POAS result and betas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your transfer!! Lots of sticky vibes your way!!!!

    ReplyDelete