Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Just Pee and See


So I couldn't resist. I had to do it. The thought of going to bed knowing that I was going to wake up in the morning and POAS was just too much. I don't think I would have slept that great. So I decided to just pee and see. What did I see? I saw two lines starring at me!

Now I am cautiously optimistic. I know that this could still turn out badly, but at least I am hopeful. At least I see two lines. I'm now praying for a strong beta on Saturday. Thank you girls for all of your support and well wishes. I feel like I have passed one hurdle, but now I have a bunch more to clear in this race.

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Running_girl! That looks like a MIGHTY fine line to me!! If beta is this Saturday that means you are 6dp5dt...and the line looks so dark already...I think you're beta will be very good!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it!!!! : ) Congratulations! Can't wait to hear your beta # on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. A great Thanksgiving gift indeed. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Seeing a line this dark several days before your beta is a GREAT sign!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete