Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How an Uncooperative Uterine Lining Worked Out for the Best

Sure I had to change plane tickets and pay change fees. Yes, I had to cancel my hotel and now I have a different travel companion. All and all though I am really happy that my transfer got changed. This week has been very hectic at work. If things had gone according to plan, I would be at the airport right now. I'm sure I would have felt stressed because of my week. Instead I am at home typing this blog. And I have to say, I am glad to be here. Next week is not at all hectic, and I will be in a much more peaceful state. I think it will be better.

So today my lining was 8.3 and triple stripe. I've had better, but good enough for CCRM so I'll go with it. On Saturday I will start 5 trillion medications including the following: prometrium, tetracycline, medrol, prednisone, pepcid, and claritin. I will continue the Vivelle patches (4 a day), baby asprin and the estrace. It seems like a bunch to me. I'm not a fan of the estrace. It's so strange that a tablet is inserted vaginally. Oh well, I know there is a purpose for all of it.

So next Wednesday at this time, I will be in the air heading to Colorado. I can't believe it's almost time!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that things turned out for the best. Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete