Thursday, December 2, 2010

PInching Myself

I still can't believe this good news is happening to me. I'm worried that it is going to some how come to an end. I really want to be all out excited and start making plans, but know that it is much too soon to allow my excitement to get out of control. My ultrasound is scheduled for December 14th at 1:00 PM. We are so hoping we see a heartbeat or heartbeats. Either way is good with us.

My good friend told me on Sunday that she is pregnant (she is probably 5 days ahead of me). She wanted to wait until I got my beta and everything before she told me. I'm super excited for her. This will be her second. We are hoping that both of our pregnancies work out because it would be kind of fun to be pregnant together. We even go to the same obgyn and our ultrasound is on the same day. So hoping for good news for the both of us!

1 comment: