Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Pregnant, I'm Pregnant Not

Remember as young girls we would take the petals off a flower and say he loves me he loves me not. The last petal was always the correct answer. That's kind of how I feel during this waiting period. I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant not. It could go either way. From a logical perspective it seems almost impossible to fail. The facts are that my uterine lining was somewhere between 8 and 10, I transfered two genetically normal embryos, they were high grades a 6aa and a 5ab, one was hatched and the other was hatching, my tsh is at an all time low of 1, and I was super relaxed and even rode in a wheelchair at the airport (which I highly recommend - so much less stressful than walking all over the Denver airport). As we know logic doesn't always play a part in this infertility journey. What should happen doesn't always happen. I have never had a bad cycle. Doctors always say that it will work and then it never does, so from that perspective I question could this work.

I will have a preliminary answer soon enough. On Thursday, I will POAS and then Saturday is my beta. Hoping that the answer is pregnant rather than pregnant not.

2 comments:

  1. Hoping that the last petal is "Pregnant!" I'm so excited for you b/c I see good news in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for a BFP too!! Hang tight!

    ReplyDelete