Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dear Uterus,

Hello! I hope you are doing fine. I just wanted to send you a quick note to ask you to please not fail me tomorrow at the lining check. I want you to be triple stripe and at least an 8. So far you haven't been a very good friend to me. The least you can do for me tomorrow is to be the correct thickness. You know that I have purchased my plane tickets already and that your lack of cooperation will turn my plans upside down.

In addition, it would be fantastic if you could not be so hostile once my embryos are placed inside of you. I learned the term hostile uterus from Grey's Anatomy and decided that you are indeed hostile. I'm not sure what you have been doing in the past, but it needs to change. I have the feeling that I am putting perfectly wonderful embryos inside of you, and you are just not doing what you are supposed to do and it's really getting on my last nerve.

Sorry that I had to be so direct, but I need different results. Looking forward to a wonderful report from you tomorrow morning.

Sincerely,

Running_girl

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping that your Uterus listens to your pleas! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping Mrs. Ute cooperates! Maybe you just needed a lab that could help you to achieve the best quality. Good Luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the update....hoping all is great!

    ReplyDelete