Saturday, November 27, 2010

Spotting and Beta News

So I talked to a nurse and they think the bleeding is just my cervix being irritated by the inserts. I feel a little bit better about that plus it stopped for now. My estradiol and progesterone were not back yet, so I will have to get the results tomorrow. I am staying on 4 endometrium today and they don't seem alarmed by my 5.2.

In beta news, I was shocked to hear it was 412! Hoping and praying it doubles appropriately on Monday. I laughed when running guy said remember this is like a marathon and we need to take it mile by mile. I guess that's why we are married because we think alike on that stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it running_girl! Great beta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Hoping for a nice strong doubling number today!!!

    ReplyDelete