Monday, December 27, 2010

21

I can't believe that 21 is my new progesterone level. I am down to three endometrium inserts a day, and tomorrow I go down to two. Despite my initial progesterone drama, I am finally taking off. For those of you that are reading this and are stressed about progesterone levels, this just show that things can be ok even with low initial levels and spotting caused by those stupid inserts. The day before my initial beta my level was 5.3. I hovered in the single digits forever, and just last week I got into the double digits. I also only have to put on two patches tomorrow because my estradiol has been staying strong in the one thousands.

So tomorrow I need a little more good news. I go for ultrasound number two. I am still hoping and praying we see two little heartbeats and have appropriate growth for both babies.

Thanks all for the support on my lack of nausea. I still don't feel sick, but I am trying to enjoy it. It is a blessing because my poor friend who is a week further along than I am is struggling with bouts of nausea and I feel very bad for her.

1 comment:

  1. Hey running_girl! Great P4 level!! So glad all is going well. Can't wait to hear from you about today's ultrasound. Take care.

    ReplyDelete