Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Gummi Bears

So we had ultrasound #2 today, and it went great. My little guys look like little gummi bears. It was so cool to see how much they had changed from two weeks ago. They were measuring the exact same at 8.2 weeks (I am 8.3 weeks pregnant), and they had the had the exact same heart rate at 176 bpm. I go back in two more weeks for another ultrasound. It was so exciting for running guy and me to see them in there doing great. I try not to worry because of CCRMs super low miscarriage rate, but it is always in the back of my mind. The ultrasound tech was awesome. She took tons of pictures and was so excited for us. She said she has a special spot in her heart for twins because she has so many in her family. Baby A's yolk sack looked like a halo above it's head, and Baby B's yolk sack looked like a balloon floating around. It was too cute.

In other good news, today was the first day of only two endometriums and 2 vivelle patches. Yippee! Also, I lost an earring that I really loved last week, and I knew that I could never replace it because I got it at Target in April or May of this year. Much to my surprise there was one pair left in Target. I was so happy. They are such cheap earrings, but everyone raves about them and I absolutely adore them.

I would post pictures of my little gummies, but I don't have a digital copy and I tried to take a picture of them and it didn't turn out. I am utterly in awe that all of this is working out. I am so glad that I went to CCRM and wish that I would have traveled there a long time ago!

2 comments: