Monday, December 20, 2010

I Should Be Happy But I Wish I Were Barfing

This is something I would never in a million years dream I would be saying: I wish I was barfing or feeling like barfing. Or even just nauseated, gagging at things, sligthly green, but alas I am none of those things. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely happy to be pregnant and to be pregnant with twins, but something is causing me concern - lack of nausea. Sure I have waves here and there, but nothing that is too severe. I would think that with twins I would be sick as a dog. Maybe it's coming. Today I am 7.2 weeks pregnant. I do have other symptoms such as fatigue, peeing in the middle night, and some pretty great looking breast (I have dreamed about breasts like these). So I'm just hoping everything is ok. I am totally fine not being deatlhy ill as long as everything is ok.

We go for our next ultrasound on the 28th. I'm hoping my little raspberries (that's how big they are now) are growing and doing fine. Has anyone else been pregnant with twins and felt pretty good? I just find this odd.

7 comments:

  1. I can imagine you feel nervous about the lack of nausea...I am starting to worry because the nausea symptoms seem to be slacking off and I'm just shy of 10 weeks! So the worrying never stops! But LC of "Hopeful in Colorado" is pg with twins (12 weeks) and she never really had much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be 17 weeks pregnant with twins this coming Friday. IVF #2 was successfull and I haven't had a lick of morning sickness. The only real symptom I ever had was being tired. Nobody can believe it, and really, neither can I! I don't know how I dodged the bullet on that one, but so far so good!! Also, hormones fluctuate, so symptoms tend to come and go early on. Just keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i'm totally new to your blog, and have dealt with IF too..but will soon be delivering our first come january...it was our 4th IVF. anyway, my best friend had b/g twins and she never had an ounce of nausea...she actually got sicker with her singleton...so don't worry too much, if that's possible for an IFer.. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa is right, I haven't had much nausea at all. Very mild if any. Don't worry nausea is not an indicator of how the pregnancy is doing. I know how you feel though, it's so strange to just feel normal when you have two babies growing in there!! I've felt pretty normal so far (I am 12.5wks with twins) and everything is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi i wanted to ask about your protocol at ccrm vs sirm. we've did the sirm protocol for the 3rd cycle :( but failed. trying to decide what to do for the 4th cycle. can you email me at bluediamond9090@gmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the feedback. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom said that she never had a single day of morning sickness with me...hard to imagine but true. I think it's rare but apparently you're one of the lucky ones! :-)

    ReplyDelete