Monday, October 18, 2010

A Little ReaSurreyance

So I had my regroup with Dr Surrey today and feel much better. I so appreciate the way he handles tough questions and doesnt provide false hope. Anyway, he says he thinks that we should stick with the plan and give this fet a shot. If it doesn't work at all, we can squeeze another retrieval in before year end, while I still have benefits. It won't be an ideal protocol but at least I would have a few more embryos if need be. I just worry because I went through twelve in 8 months with no bfp.

On another positive note my mom is going to come with me for my fet. I think it will be nice to have here along!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if he called me right after he called you. : ) I'm glad he was reassuring and that you would be able to fit in another ER if necessary. Looking at the grading of the embryos on the right side of this page, I definitely believe there are golden eggs in that list that will lead to your baby(ies)! It's only natural to have jitters over something so majorly life-changing, but try to have faith!

    ReplyDelete