Monday, October 11, 2010

Great Expectations

So this week I thought possibly I would get the results back from my CCS tested embryos. However, I didn't want to live the week checking my cell phone wondering and waiting. So I emailed my nurse to ask a clarifying questions last night. Since my embryos were biopsied on two separate days (some were fresh and some were frozen), I thought I would ask when my official two to four week wait would begin. From my calculations two weeks would be today or Wednesday depending on which day they started the count. So I asked my nurse when CCRM considered my two to four week wait to begin. She said my results will be in the October 25-29. That's four weeks and possibly slightly longer! UGH!

Anyway, I am glad I emailed because now I have my expectations in check. I also asked about being put on a cocktail of (prednisone, pepcid, and clarinex) that I have heard some girls have been put on to help with implantation and prevent miscarriage. She is going to ask my doctor and see what he says. I'm hoping that he says yes.

So now with my expectations in check I can live my week without scurrying to check my cell phone for missed calls and messages every minute - now maybe I'll only check it every hour or so; in case the results are early. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment