Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 4 at CCRM - Running Guy's Big Day

I had another ultrasound and blood work today. Again, I am staying on the same amount of medication. I might trigger tomorrow night. It looks like there will be about 13-15 mature eggs and 5-6 immature eggs. That's about the same from my previous cycles. It doesn't matter how many i produce usually only 15 or 16 are mature.

So after my appointment, running guy got to have a big day. We loves football- he played all through middle and high school and for some of college. Plus his dad was the local high school football coach, so he basiically grew up on the football field. Needless to say, he loves to see football field stadiums. So while we explored Boulder we also got to see Colorado Universities stadium. On our way back to Lone Tree, we stopped by Invesco Field and Coors Field. He was like a kid in a candy store. It was fun seeing him have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment