Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 2 at CCRM - a day of relaxation

So I'm back at Starbucks again, sitting in the same seat on the patio and enjoying my delicious white mocha. Today has been a morning of pure relaxation. I spent the morning at the Woodhouse Day Spa and got a massage, facial, and pedi. It was a very nice way to start the day. No doctors appointments today. They kept my medication the same. I'm still taking one vial of menopur, 5 units of lupron, and 150 of Gonal F. I'm hoping tomorrow they give me an idea of when I trigger.

Running guy gets here in a few hours. I'm looking forward to his arrival. I'm going to be so jealous that he gets to run out here. The weather is so awesome. I so want to run, but ccrm says no running when stimming. Yesterday I went for a walk and it was so hard not to run because the weather was perfect, unlike the sweltering heat in Florida that i am used to running in. Speaking of running, I found the most precious running skirt, something I said i would never wear, at the mall yesterday at this store called lulumon or something like that. It's pink plaid and so precious! I can't wait to wear it.

3 comments:

  1. lululemon! That place has neat stuff.

    Regarding not having an u/s today--did your calendar originally say that you would go in there today? They told me that I would have to go there every day, but I wonder if they may change their minds if things are going smoothly. I was just curious about whether your calendar originally showed that you were supposed to go in there every single day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lululemon! So cute. We don't have one where I live.

    Yes, my calendar said to schedule appointments everyday, but when I called to make the appointments they said I didn't have to come in on day 2 because not much would change. I do have appointments for every day that I am out here for the remainder of the trip. Tomorrow. Is bw, us, physical and genetic counseling. Running guy has his back up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're having a nice relaxing time in CO!! Hope you have a good appt tomorrow!! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete