Monday, September 20, 2010

CCRM Day 5 - Trigger Time

I am really surprised that trigger time is the title of this posting because as of this morning the ultrasound lady thought I had one more day left of stims. However, I received notification around noon that I should take my final dose of Gonal F this evening and then at midnight do my trigger shot. There is really no telling how many eggs they are going to retrieve. I think at various points in this cycle I have had 13-24 which is quite a range. I am trusting the process though. I haven't asked even once about my e2 levels. It really is liberating not to worry about anything. Just for giggles today I asked about my uterine lining. It was a nine. Perfect if I were doing a fresh transfer.

So my retrieval is scheduled for 11:00 am on Tuesday. I have to be there at 10:00. It was good to find out when I was going to trigger because we wanted to book our plane tickets home, and every day you wait you risk a price increase.

Today we went to Vail. It was beautiful. I'll try to post some pictures - I'm not sure if I am skilled enough to add pictures to a blog - LOL! It was the last day the lifts were open for the summer season. There were so many things (horseback riding, hiking, mountain biking, et) I wanted to do there, but I didn't think CCRM would recommend them right now. We will have to go back again when my ovaries aren't aching.

So I have about an hour left before I can trigger. I am really tired and ready for bed, but I have to try and stay awake for just a little while longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment