Thursday, August 12, 2010

My CCRM 5 Week Training Plan

When I sign up for a marathon or a triathlon, I always use a training plan. My training plan lets me know what to do each and every day. Usually, I train 4-5 days out of the week with the longest training day being Saturday. Because I have many other interests outside of running, my motto is to do as little as possible and try to get the best results possible. I usually end up barely making my goal because of this motto, but I'm ok with that.

Usually for a marathon, I use a 14-18 week training plan. On Saturday I get to begin my CCRM training plan. Thanks goodness it isn't 14-18 weeks. Instead it is about 5 weeks. My CCRM calendar reminds me of my training plans because each and every day I have something I have to do. On Saturday I start my bcp and on Sunday running_guy starts his antibiotics. Then at the end of August I start Lupron. September 14th I leave for Denver.

It's nice to see how everything is starting to fall into place. On Saturday I will officially be on my way!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your upcoming cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marathon Training Schedule Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete