Sunday, September 26, 2010

Small Town Success.

In my local town, I am a pretty decent runner. Usually, when I am in shape and not ten pounds heavier from fertility drugs, I'll place in the top three in my age group. Now if I were to live in a bigger town, I probably would not fair quite as well.

CCRM is the big town and I'm hoping that in the big town my blasts are just as good as I have been told they were in the small town. In addition to how many ever made it to blasts at CCRM, they will also be thawing, biopsying, and vitrifying my blasts from Vegas. In Vegas they graded them as 1 grade 1 and 5 grade 2. Grade one is the best but grade two is still decent quality. I am so curious to find out how CCRM grades them. I wonder if they will even think they are the same quality. I guess I will find out tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear your news tomorrow! I hope your embryos are rock stars no matter where they are graded.

    ReplyDelete